Melissa's Blog

Monday, September 18, 2006

Well, I finally decided I needed a new web site. Really its because I cant remember my old username or password or I would have kept my old one updated. Anyway.... So.... well right now I cant think of anything to say. So I will tell you about myself. If I can think of anything that is. Im actually quite a boring person.

I am 16 and no I cant drive. I dont even have my permit yet. I plan on getting it as soon as I can. My b'day is on a national holiday! Well, It's not that big of a holiday. June 14'th Flag day!! I'm in 11'th grade. I play the guitar fairly well I guess. Its a lot of fun to play. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses and 2 parakeets. My fav. animal is a horse. I also love lizards. (Bearded Dragons in particular) I am 1/4 Irish! Isn't that COOL!? That probably explains why I love Irish music. I dunno why I like it so much. Do you know that parakeets like to sing? Its really annoying while Im trying to listen to music. Sometimes they will get louder than the music. Things I like to do: Well, I love doing almost anything outside. Fishing, hiking, horseback riding, riding four wheelers . All that stuff. My worst fear: ticks.

Thats all I can think of for now. So Ill try to post again tomorrow. (Not like anyone is ever going to read this!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home