Melissa's Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Hello people everywhere! Well, since no one is here right now, I will just tell myself about my day. Its been a pretty boring day really. I did my school til' about 1 o' clock noon.Then I slept for like, 30 minutes.Then I had to put the horses back in ther pasture because they were out. Then I had to get ready to go to church. We left really early cause we went to the gas station and the bank and we ate at church too. Then I ate at church. Then I went and worked in then nursery w/ my mom. Then I stayed for visitation. Cept we didnt go anywhere. We just stayed at church and wrote cards to people who didnt come last week and stuff. Then I came home and then I got on the computer. So Its been a totally dull day. I dont want to go to sleep. Im not tired. I want to eat something. Im always eating. I dont think its good for me to eat 24/7. But when Im bored I eat. lol. So bye and Ill write again tommorow. Not like anyone even sees this because Jordan wont come see!! (and sorry about the rambling but I do it when Im bored Im serious)

And this is an old pic of my bearded dragon Kiwi when I got her. She was a baby As you can see, I had painted her toenails pink. It was quite cute.
then

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home