Melissa's Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My Ally!
Hello. How are you? Good, good. So I thought I'd just update my page and I don't really have that much to say. I had a Geometry test today I think I did ok on. I skipped out on my speech class today because It was not mandatory that I be there. YAY. Really it wasn't. Some people are giving their speeches today but I already gave mine last week. Good thing because I would have hated to bring my keets 2 times. How are my keets? They are fine. Right this moment they are chewing on the little piƱata toy I bought for them. How is Ally you ask? She is fine, although Im thinking now that its an Allan. I think if its a boy I'll name it Toby. Do you think that is a cute name? I do.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Yeah I took the pic. Ty. I was mad you didn't come to the conference. Oh well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home